+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BF4 Beta loading errors

Chief Executive of Operations
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: chowdr5 XFIRE ID: chowdr5 Steam ID: chowdr5

BF4 Beta loading errors

I am one of those who get to enjoy BF4 loading errors. I have tried drivers, re installs, tweaks, and even reinstalled Windows 7. No go... Still looking into fixes.

Note: Interesting enough. My documents/Battlefield Beta was missing the Settings file. Common problem I guess. So, copied the settings folder from the other BF4 folder and finally got passed the initial error from the browser.

Now it hoses on the loading screen while trying to enter a server. Tried beta drivers, regular driver, switched my video card, reinstalled windows 7 (for fucks sake!) and still can not load into a server.

Ironically, I could load into it just fine on opening day +1. Then all of a sudden, with no changes to my PC, it gave a direct x error.

Frustrating.

Halo 4 Game Manager
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: nG Del3rium Steam ID: masterlawman

My FPS is such trash when I do load in that the game is unplayable. I'm running 5.0 GHz OC'd 6 core processor with a 6950, and it -should- be able to run it just fine, but apparently the optimization for the game is terribad. Even if you load in, you might not even be able to play the game.

Gamer IDs

Hmm, you might want to take a look at something.

I was playing with a I5 quad core (3.2), 16 gb ram, 256 SSD, and an old (but trusty) ATI 5850. It played it very well on med/high settings. I was kinda surprised to be honest. Thought the 5850 wouldn't handle it but it did quite well. Then 2 days later I started receiving errors.

With the proc and vid setup you have you should be able to play just fine. Might want to check into drivers or something.

Operations Manager
    Tetris Champion, Snake Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheYoung0ne77 PSN ID: TheYoung0ne Steam ID: TheYoung0ne

Nah its not drivers, I was able to play just fine the first couple days. They supposedly released a patch and it totally screwed the optimization. So like delerium, I get FPS problems in game, but mine was only after the most recent patch. Cardinal is also having problems post patch.

Gamer IDs

Hmm, didn't know they patched. Well, I imagine that is when I started to receive the directx loading errors. OH well. I will keep trying.

Gamer IDs

Don't ask me. But no changes and decided to try today and I could play. Who knows...

+ Reply to Thread